Sunday 18 October 2015

My Third Book Of Poetry, "Stillness And Echoes" in the works!

Hi everybody,

I hope you have been enjoying my work and I just want to let you all know that I am currently working on my third book... transcribeing my poems from two of my notebooks into my laptop, readying them for publishing.

The title of my third collection will be "Stillness And Echoes", originally I had "The PitchFork By The Halo's Loft" as the working title, but as stillness and echo are recurring themes I decided on giving my new book a more appropriate name.

So, here's an idea of what the cover of "Stillness And Echoes" will look like... useing one of my photos from my old project...






It will be published within the new year (2016), so I will keep everybody up to date
as the book progresses.

Thank you for reading,

-Richard William Kirkpatrick-Thorne

* and here are my first two books of poetry, if you are into that sort of thing:

L'Oeil Du Minuit             

The Tangled Cedaring Sublime & Its Knotting InTo NoThing Of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment